Sunday, September 21, 2014

All Hallow's Eve...

  We are down to the wire...both figuratively and literally, with only 2 weeks until the fall Hilton Homeplace show...and quite a few pieces of clay to run a wire under.  

  Apparently I underestimated how much I already made for this year's show since I spent an entire day Saturday just glazing and wiping the bottoms off of pieces...it's like they were multiplying on the drying shelves!  


  And do I stop there? No...of course not!  Crazy me, goes back for more and actually made a few more things today.  Where do I get my inspiration, you ask?  Well what else could I think of besides Halloween with a black cat assistant?  


  So with minimal help from Hairy Houdini today I made a few things for my very favorite holiday!  Keep your fingers crossed that they... A) survive the next two firings...and B) are ready in two weeks for the show! 


No comments:

Post a Comment