Saturday, March 30, 2013

Some days it calls to you...

...Other days it slams the door in your face! Today, I guess was more like a whisper. I had gone to dad's for something completely un-clay-related and ended up finding myself puttering around waiting on Dad and Dan to master the task I unknowingly challenged them with.

So I decided to make use of the time and made several sets of napkin rings. A few have decorations on them (if they survive the firing) dogwood blossoms, acorns, flowers, and a few keys...who knows what will actually adhere and what will fall apart, but fingers crossed a few sets survive.

I also got to see the new glaze fired for the first time, not too bad...(a little more teal than I expected, but beautiful in the sun). Looks like I may have a new color for the fall show!












No comments:

Post a Comment