Saturday, December 17, 2011

family works for free right?

I'm sure hoping so! ha!  I put my brother (Robert) to work on creating a logo for Heather Hilton pottery.  I mean, if I'm going to keep making it I might as well have the full marketing to support the process right?  Ha ha!  So anyway, after spending three times the amount of time I have spent turning creating a "signature" and driving Robert absolutly bonkers with my constant "what if you moved this here..." and "oh no, I like it better over there" I think we have a logo! 

artist at work...

He created the logo from one of my earliest pieces, a little pot with rings on the side.  He is quite a talented artist and I think he really was happiest showing off his fancy tablet drawing board and computer programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment