Saturday, September 21, 2013

Those legal, perfectly legal, herb pots...

  Again I have to share that while dad tells stories of running a "little pot business" from the "family farm" he does, in fact, mean pottery...so as I share pictures on Facebook of my "herb pots" you can only imagine the comments I get from those who aren't exactly looking for a piece to use for planting their parsley and cilantro.

  The few mini-planters (and I do mean mini not many) seemed to survive glaze firing and will be available for the October show...(I am forced as the chief marketing officer to insert shameless Hilton Homeplace 10th Anniversary Sale promotion here). Stop by and see us the second Saturday each October.  


I will also have a few trivets to place hot pottery on in your serving area without worrying about damage to your dining table or countertops.



No comments:

Post a Comment