Sunday, December 9, 2012

If necessity is the mother...

If necessity is the mother of invention, then creativity is the crazy "stage mom" who believes her child is going to be a superstar! Ha ha! (My ideas are greater than my skill set...)

Nevertheless, sometimes you have a few trial and error attempts, right? I'm working on a few new ideas...but with new ideas come new issues! (plenty of them)

Speaking of mothers, at Thanksgiving this year we sat down for a traditional dinner with mine, but something was missing! (Now if you know my family well, there is NEVER a shortage of food, so clearly that wasn't the issue). We needed trivets! A pot holder to place underneath the hot dishes on the dining table....

...don't have what you need? Make it! I am cautiously optimistic that one of my "big ideas" will work out. (But as you all know...the kiln is the enemy, so nothing's set in stone yet...or should I say "set in stoneware" ha ha!)

Keep your fingers crossed, and I will update you all as the other ideas take shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment